A job confirmation letter is a formal document that states the employment confirmation of a candidate. An employer uses this...Read More
Business Development and Marketing Executive Resume Samples
Related Resumes and Cover Letters
Business Development and Marketing Executive Job Description:
What does a Business Development Executive do?
- Planning and strategies making: Here is where the Business Development Manager (BDM) excels and helps the company; it is the main responsibilities and duties of a BDM. He makes the production plan, the strategies, and plan by calculating the cost, resources, and finance available. He plays a major role in the development of the firm.
- Arranging meetings with the clients: The development of a company involves many corporations and partnership contracts. It is the main duty of the Business Development Manager to arrange meetings with clients. He should communicate the agenda and venue of the meeting. He has also involved in the other development cooperative programs that help in Business development.
- Preparing contracts: The major responsibilities of the Business Development Representative are to check the contracts, agreements, and make negotiations in those fields. He should give various presentations to the company’s internal heads about the short-term as well as long term, and also about the financial status of the company or for a particular department.
- Making research on the product market for new inventive ideas.
- Attending meetings, conferences, workshops, parties, or banquets on behalf of the company.
- Planning training for new employees, and updating the technology of the company.
- Developing quotations and price for the clients.
- Projecting the financial plan for getting a loan for the organization.
- Making sure the organizational activities and internal working scheduling.
- Planning and implementing customer satisfaction services to get good feedback.
What does a Marketing Executive do?
- Mapping Marketing Strategies: The marketing executive will be the mastermind for the success of every product sales. He makes the pre-marketing strategies and implements them in a period of demand. He should count on the distribution capacity, customer behavior, market situation, and Government policies to make the plan.
- Making market research: He should be updated and ready for the new trends, the culture of the market. The Marketing executive will be liable for making many surveys, getting a public opinion, and conducting public participating programs to know the trend of the market. Nowadays, many competitions are held by the Marketing department to know the customer’s mindset.
- Advertisements and promotion: This is the main ground where marketing professionals play their skills. Due to the completion in the markets, the Advertisements and promotions are inevitable. The marketing executive is involved in advertisements for the products in the Television, Social media, other websites, and also physical campaigns. He also makes the strategic plan to increase sales by providing discounts and offers, after-sales services like warranties, home delivery, etc.. They are also responsible for signing contracts with the idols to act advertisements for their products.
- Developing many inventive marketing strategies.
- Organizing advertisements, programs, competitions, exhibitions, and public care services on behalf of the company.
- Creating and filling the reports of the marketing campaign and producing those to top management.
- Collaborating with the other managers for preparing annual budgets.
- Sharing the reports on the surveys and research made on the products.
- Maintaining a good relationship with the media and customers.
- Monitoring the acts of the competitor’s plan to overcome its strategy.
- Fulfilling the consumer or customer grievances.
Business Development Executive VS Marketing Executive:
Requirements or Expectations of the Employers:
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing or Business related Subjects.
- Experience as a Business Development Executive or a Marketing Executive (not compulsory).
- Good Organizational Skills.
- Should excel in Decision making, Researching, and planning.
- Excellent communication and Computer skills.
- The person should be loyal and Multi-tasking.
- Should have a good presence of mind and be able to work on high pressure.
- Time Management and Planning skills.
- Basic knowledge about the market and the company nature.
Tips for writing Business Development and Marketing Executive Resume:
Nowadays, resume writing has become very tough work. The demands for resumes are higher than in the past decades. Many people lose their job opportunities because of their low quality resumes. We, Mycvdesigner.com provide the best resume writing services for every profession like resumes for business development and marketing executives. If you are planning to write your resume, then you can submit your resume to us. We will review it, and give our suggestions which will help you to increase your resume quality. Here are some professional resume writing tips and ideas to remember while writing the resume for your Business Development and Marketing Executive Job.
1. Crack the ATS:
What is ATS?The applicant tracking system is an Automated Software which Checks your resume for the company’s requirements and qualifications and the keywords inserted by the employer or already embedded in them. If the resume doesn’t contain the details or keywords, then it will reject them. For example, if the employer inserted past work experience as a must in the search module, then your resume without any work experience details will be rejected.
- Business Development Support
- Business Development Manager
- Marketing Support
- Marketing Executive
- Planning and Strategy Making
- Meetings Schedule
- Survey Taking and report filing
- Advertising and Promotions
- Contracting and Co-operating Customer Service
- Conducting programs and promotional Activities
- Dealing Crucial Situation
- Sales Promotion
- Social Media Account maintaining. Etc…
2. Win by your experience:
- Be selective in writing about your experience. Don’t mention all your day-to-day experiences. It is good to file all your skills and experience, but too much information may lead your resume to trash.
- Try to attach all the information mentioned in the job notice, and the keywords will reduce the time for the hiring manager and help you to beat the Automated Applicant Tracking System.
- Show your experience in the quantity terms, like “reduced the cost to 22%”, “worked with 213 clients”, “Promoted Sales by 31%”, etc… Psychology says the quantity terms attract the businessman than the quality. On the other hand, don’t mention the quantity if they are not impressive.
- Achievements stand top among the experience. If you have any achievements in your past work, it is better to add them to your resume. There are many experienced people out there, but achievements are made only by some people. The achievement may be inter or intra-company achievement, but it makes a lot of sense in the interview. You can also mention the products you marketed, and with the people you co-operated before.
3. Additional Skills:
New to the industry? Follow this:
- Summary: It is the place where you can attract the hiring manager; your summary should make them feel that you’re the ideal person for the job.
- Skills and experience: It is oblivious that while you’re a newbie, you will not have any experience, but try to enclose any related skills, volunteer experience, or any survey and research you did during your college days.
Some Final Tips for you:
- Focus on the objective of the resume, your resume should be selective, short, and clear. It should only take minimum time to read your resume.
- Use appropriate heads and subheads and make your resume easy to scan by the ATS. It is better to use a single page reverse chronological resume.
- Proofread your resume again and again. You can also submit them to the free resume checking websites. The professional resume writers will check your resume and give you suggestions. This service is free of cost.
- Always send a professional cover letter with the resume. Know how to write a cover letter and make one for every single job application.
I hope this information will help you a lot. All the best for your future work. If you have any suggestion please let them in the comment section.
Other Great Resumes & Cover Letters from related Industry:
5 Best Resume Designs and Principles to Follow in 2022
If you are looking for some of the best resume designs, I am pretty sure you are very much serious...Read More
Modern Cover Letter Template For a Resume That Can Land an Interview
What is a Cover Letter? How modern Cover Letter template for a Resume can land an interview for you? A...Read More
Importance of Choosing a Professional Resume Maker for Designing Your CV
Professional resume makers make resumes that play a crucial role in influencing job recruiters. At present times, when high competition...Read More
Top Offbeat Career Opportunities in 2021
There are many offbeat career opportunities that a candidate can choose for their career, but in the year 2021, the...Read More
How to Brand Yourself to Boost Chances of Getting Hired
If you want to be successful in your professional life, you need to build a strong image or brand to...Read More
LinkedIn Profile Writing Tips for 2021
No matter what your job field is, you must have a strong, persuasive, and optimized LinkedIn profile to get noticed...Read More
Want A Job In 2021? Attractive Text Resume Templates Can Help
In 2021, getting a suitable job is difficult. The COVID-19 pandemic has brought a massive fall in the global economy....Read More