A cover letter is usually a single-page letter which is mostly written along with a resume/CV to submit for job application. It is written with the post you’re applying for in mind – allowing you to highlight your core areas and express why you are a good fit for that job role. A cover letter could be simple or designed. It could be sent to employer via mail or by post.
- Includes proper design.
- Accepted by various industries & recruiters.
- Optimized with proper keywords.
- Can be sent via email or by post (printout).
- It comes with a .pdf format.
- Available in A4 size (210 × 297 millimeters).
$11.99 – $1,499.00
Fresher (0 – 1 year), 1 – 3 years, 3 – 6 years, 6 – 10 years, 10 – 15 years, 15+ years, Chief Level Executive